Last modified: Sept. 10, 2018
Ormson Law Training, LLC, a domestic limited liability company organized under the laws of the State of Georgia, with a principal place of business at 2585 Brookhaven Chase Lane, N.E., Brookhaven, GA, 30319, USA (“Company” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website WWW.ORMSONLAWTRAINING.COM (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
• On this Website.
• In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and this Website. It does not apply to information collected by:
• us offline or through other means, including on any other website operated by any third party; or
• any third party, including through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under the age 13 may provide any information to the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, do not use or provide any information to this Website or register on the Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us at (267) 240-8277 or email@example.com
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
• by which you may be personally identified, such as name and e-mail address or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”);
• that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as geographic location; and,
• about your Internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
• Directly from you when you provide it to us.
•Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering for our workshop or requesting further services. We may also ask you for additional information when you register for our workshop and when you report a problem with our Website.
• Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
• Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
Information We Collect through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
• Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
• Information about your computer and Internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
• Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
• Store information about your preferences.
• Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
• Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
• To present our Website and its contents to you.
• To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
• To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
• To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
• To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it
.• In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
• For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please contact us at (267) 240-8277 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
Disclosure of Your Information
• To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
• To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Ormson Law Training, LLC’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Ormson Law Training, LLC, about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
• To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
• For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
• With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
• To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
• If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Ormson Law Training, LLC, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
• Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your e-mail address/contact information used by the Company to promote our own products or services, you can opt-out by contacting us and stating your request at (267) 240-8277 or email@example.com. If we have sent you a promotional e-mail, you may send us a return e-mail asking to be omitted from future e-mail distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a service purchase, service experience or other transactions.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may contact us at (267) 240-8277 or firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Ormson Law Training, LLC
2585 Brookhaven Chase Lane, N.E.
Brookhaven, GA, 30319, USA
or via telephone at
or via email at